Mt Duneed Estate wine reflects our desire to create exceptional wine from the best regions in Victoria. If you want the best… why not use the best? We work closely with expert winemaker Rob Dolan and his team to develop wine varieties specifically for the customers of Mt Duneed Estate.
We are proud to have three wine ranges. Each offers different varietals from different locations, providing varied and interesting wine experiences.
Clear varietal definition ensures that each wine has its own character and is perfect to enjoy immediately, or taken home and savoured in time to come.
We love wine, and enjoy sharing our passion with you.
The wines of the Mt Duneed Estate Geelong range are, like its name suggests, made using grapes sourced from the Geelong area. Our Geelong Rose is made using grapes grown on site here at Mt Duneed Estate.
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Estate grown Rose’ (vegan)
- Pinot Noir – Available Autumn 2019
- Shiraz – Available Summer 2019
For our Regional and Single Vineyard wines, grapes are selected from numerous vineyards across the Yarra Valley. The majority of fruit for Mt Duneed Estate is sourced from vineyards in Dixons Creek, Yarra Glen, Coldstream and Healesville sub-regions.
- Blanc De Blanc Sparkling from the Yea Valley (vegan)
- Moscato from Victoria
- Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio (vegan), Chardonnay, Rose’ (vegan), Pinot Noir (vegan) from the Yarra Valley
- Shiraz from Heathcote (vegan)
- Chardonnay and Pinot Noir from the Yarra Valley
- Shiraz from Heathcote